 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12869
Re: steves balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 18:46:56 GMT

Brian Davis wrote:

to make it rtl-ish  we'd use the black/white marbles
(cause i have no... wait - let me rephrase)

   And this is why we need folks like rtlToronto.

( snip )

uummmmmm Brian?

its alomost as if your implying that there are "factions"  in and around
Lugnet that want to see RTL gone?

US?

Moi?

(thats french)

I just cant believe it.  oh wait, sec.

(leaves safety of rtl to check out rest of lugnet)
.

..

I'm back.

DAMN!!!  have any of you guys SEEN what the rest of lugnet is like out
there???

Be afraid. Be very afraid! and dont go anywhere that ends in .au!!!  I
hear the water drains anti-clockwise there!!

Chris