 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12867
Re: steves balls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 17:46:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
to make it rtl-ish  we'd use the black/white marbles (cause i have no...
wait - let me rephrase)

I do not own any soccer sets.

I'm planning on sending David K. a package of soccer balls today.  If all goes well,
he should have them before dinner on Friday.

Steve

See!!!!  This is why Steve H is, in my mind, an honorary rtl'er!  Forget the
gerrymandering he always does withour rules and such, he's just such a cool
frood who really can build robots (and sends me soccer balls in the mail to
boot!)

If I get 'em before Friday, I'll bring 'em to dinner

Oh, and I'm all for Chris' idea about getting together sometime soon with an rtl
version of the GBC.  I have a few simple ones I wanna get working before I
really get into it--some simplistic ideas inspiored by the video.  At least I
have somethign to do today on this very snowyt day in January.

Dave K