 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12839
Re: RTL R(whatever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:06:13 GMT

we NEED to do this as a GAME!!!

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23244

I dont want to say too much, otherwise Steve might steal the ideas and use them
at BF'05.

Oh, I like that idea.  I want to do that at Brickfest...  :)

If you chose to do this as RTLx, I'd suggest using soccer/basket balls.  I know it
breaks the rule of only doing original events, but after doing block stacking for
the 10th time, I think it may be ok...  :)  (BTW, I wish I could attend 1/2 block
stacking)

Using the same set-up will allow people to contribute to both the rtl event, and
Brickfest.

And, if you really want to declare a winner, you could go with "Biggest", "Coolest"
(as voted by the crowd), "Loudest", or you could do something REALLY hard... "least
balls dropped."

good job steve!

Chris

Thanks.  But it's not ALL my idea/work.

Steve

"WOW!  I'm speechless.  that long video was the most FANTASTIC thing i have EVER
seen!!!!  ...  THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! and you can put it in your sig file if you
want." - CM