 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12836
12835  |  12837
Subject:
RTL R(whatever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:22:49 GMT

we NEED to do this as a GAME!!!

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23244

I dont want to say too much, otherwise Steve might steal the ideas and use them
at BF'05.

:)

good job steve!

Chris
I got ~MY~ beauty sleep, whats yor excuse?