 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12837
Re: RTL R(whatever)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:33:04 GMT

we NEED to do this as a GAME!!!

That's exactly what came to mind when I read it too!!
Just not quite sure exactly what the actual competition aspect would be?
All we need now is for Calum to come up with a witty title at 3am, and we're
good to go :)

And following the mantra "go big or go home", let's use golf balls instead!
Or, maybe we've found another use for marbles?

John

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=23244

I dont want to say too much, otherwise Steve might steal the ideas and use them
at BF'05.

:)

good job steve!

Chris
I got ~MY~ beauty sleep, whats yor excuse?