 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12798
  Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

I just got off the phone with OAKWOOD library. Feb 26 will be the day that the next RTL robot game will be held. On Feb 26 2005, Please feel free to attend the OAKWOOD public library. Bring you robot, Bring your kids, Bring me a coffee, X-Large (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

Hey Calum - Now that the venue and date are set... are you getting off your lazy behind to make up an event poster? I know you claim to been busy, but the poster found in a photo from rtl15 (electronically enhanced for readability) (URL) was just (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) Now THAT was funny! Probably...I used to spend a lot of time making cool posters for each event, but gave up because it took too long to make a model, shoot photos, lay them out, etc. When I was in university (or pre layoff Nortel) there was (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) ROB, this was just brilliant I had one of the best laughs i have had here in a while. thanks. Chris (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) How about something where you see Earth, and rising from just north of Lake Ontario is a spidery tower that resolves itself into a precarious stack of blocks. There's a giant RCX/ Lego bot reaching from behind the planet to place one more (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) Thanks. (...) LOL! (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) Okay, it's 2:03AM, and I've been working on this since 11PM. This is what we're going with this because it's easy and I can't see myself building the giant robot machine and then hand compositing it onto shot of Earth, no matter how good the (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26

(...) (URL) now, here is Calum, designing the poster on a G5 PowerMac, with a 760 mm Apple Cinema Display. CAUGHT! (URL) really loves that poster. :) And Tuesday I find out what my next computer looks like. Iain (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)