 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12803
Re: Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:15:49 GMT

Can you think a good amusing scene?

Calum

How about something where you see Earth, and rising from just north of
Lake Ontario is a spidery tower that resolves itself into a precarious
stack of blocks.

There's a giant RCX/ Lego bot reaching from behind the planet to place
one more block on top.

Kind of like <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ffaat/stuff/csb1.jpg>

Clever geek reference moon with monolith and the possible sub caption
"...the monolith was just the beginning..."

and "CAN'T STOP THE BLOCK" in angled big schlocky movie style text
(think "Mars Attacks" poster-like )

-Rob A>