 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12798
12797  |  12799
Subject:
Blockstacking date - finalizied - Feb 26
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 15:47:57 GMT

I just got off the phone with OAKWOOD library.

Feb 26 will be the day that the next RTL robot game will be held.

On Feb 26 2005, Please feel free to attend the OAKWOOD public library.

Bring you robot, Bring your kids, Bring me a coffee, X-Large Tripple Tripple
(tim's please)

for further details on the event or locations feel free to visit the robot game
sub-page:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-020005/

soon, i hope calum will correct the web page to reflect that the game will be on
SAT FEB 26 2005, at the OAKWOOD library.

I hope this is enuff data for anyone new to rtl or old, to figure out where to
be.

if not.

piss off! (1)

have a nice day

Chris

rtl- robot guy library booker.

1. i have been told by several people that i dont give enuff info on when and
where the games will be held.  but really. if you cant figure it out.. should
you really be playing with robots, and batteries?