 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12791
    Re: Costco —Chris Magno
   (...) Um. um.. I dont even have the words. anyone? anyone ELSE wanna have a go at this? Chris. (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Costco —Calum Tsang
     (...) I long gave up a long time ago. I saw a documentary called "Word Wars" about championship Scrabble players and it hit a LITTLE too close to home for me. Calum (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Costco —Iain Hendry
   (...) (URL) plane! WHALE PLANE! I wanna fly in the Whale Plane. I saw it in Buffalo once!! I want to start my own Airline. The planes would pe painted like ducks! It would be called, CanardAir, and all the staff (even the pilot) have to wear duck (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)