 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12672
  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) Nothing wrong with Larnet :^) Maybe if the moon turns Sand Red (at least missions to 'Mars' would be cheaper) (...) Definitely a 'Pay-per-view' event, have the contracts been signed yet, where's Don King Donuts when we need him ? (...) Ever (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Whatever happened...

I don't post much on Lugnet anymore, though I visit every so often. I had to reply to this, though. I think Calum expressed the exact way I feel. A lot of the fun has been taken out of LEGO. The community is a scary place and the products...although (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Whatever happened...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Pete White wrote: Snipped a good portion of my babbling...... Hi Pete, I'm glad someone can grok my somewhat off the wall "humour", so much for trying to lighten the mood. (...) The contract is in negotiations, while he, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Whatever happened...

(...) I don't know about that. Lugnet enabled the community to grow to proportions rtl never would have. But those same proportions cause us trouble now. (...) That's true--but there's some amazing stuff out there, especially this last year or two: (...) (20 years ago, 22-Dec-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)