 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12541
Re: 4679 tubs now $19.97
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:18:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Greg Hyland wrote:
Just went ot Toys R Us to discover that the 4679 tubs (with the 500 extra
pieces) are now $19.97, $10 less than last week. So, if you have your recipt,
take it back and get some cash back(or more tubs!).
-Greg

p.s. I am now "King of the Brown and Black Heads!" (no, not on my face...) Will
trade for a handful of tan heads.

Thanks for the heads-up Greg

I went to the Saskatoon TRU to get my refund (or store credit in my case;-) and
that was no problem, but alas, they were out of the bonus tubs. I was informed
(further alas) that they won't be getting any more. The price drop was to clear
them out as they "didn't move fast enough". (?!!) So, if you see some out there
anyone, show them how fast they can move...

I did, however, find the Grand Central Station (4513) at $39.99 (or the
trans-black variety pack as I call it) and since I was okay with the original
price of the 4679s it was like getting a couple of sets for free.

Peace and shopping,

Ley, aka Professor Whateverly

p.s. I may well be "King of the Wierd Colours" (Sorry, no tan heads here. How
about green heads?...)