 Local / Canada / 2035
2034  |  2036
Subject:
4679 tubs now $19.97
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:22:17 GMT

Just went ot Toys R Us to discover that the 4679 tubs (with the 500 extra
pieces) are now $19.97, $10 less than last week. So, if you have your recipt,
take it back and get some cash back(or more tubs!).
-Greg

p.s. I am now "King of the Brown and Black Heads!" (no, not on my face...) Will
trade for a handful of tan heads.