 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12495
  Re: No one asked...

(...) Ramp pieces are a no go, they are way too steep. My thought was the racer track would drop to track level. This could be done reasonably quickly, but this could pose a logistical problem. If the track in this raised to one brick height, like (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: No one asked...

(...) But if you can't use ramps, how will you lower from the height of the City Station ring down to the Janey Run? Calum (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: No one asked...

(...) LUGNET admins have heard periodic reports of this, but Todd has not yet found the issue. If you would be willing to help try to debug this, please contact Todd (or me if you're not sure how to contact Todd) with details of your setup. (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: No one asked...

(...) How would you do it with train track? It can most likely be steeper then you can make a ramp with train track. I'm still trying to figure out how to solve the width, interference problem. Might have to give up on the racer track and build a (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: No one asked...

(...) Didn't think of that...right! (...) I don't honestly think it's a big deal. It's not the clearance of the track, it's the clearance of the gutter train itself, because the gutter is low enough. I don't think apart from DaveK's SD70ACe (which (...) (20 years ago, 26-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)