 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12397
    Re: Aargh... —David Koudys
   (...) I hope as well, but, as a good friend mentioned the other day, I don't think people will be storming out, angry, because 'Little Timmy' can't play with an 'interactive LEGO display'. For our first few forays into the realm of 'official model (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Aargh... —Calum Tsang
   (...) Don't get all bent out of shape on this one Dave, I suspect it's not your communication (which is plenty friendly) but a bunch of overassuming selfish organizers. Every organizer seems to feel us volunteering, nonprofit groups, should take the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Aargh... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (snip) (...) Good question, and one you should, in my view, ask first. Often the answer will be some sort of extra payment to your club in addition to the appearance fee. At least that has been the experience of some clubs. Many clubs tend to (...) (20 years ago, 16-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)