 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12375
12374  |  12376
Subject:
Janey's RTLToronto ROLL CALL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:21:23 GMT

NAME
LUGNET #
TRAIN (YES/NO)
ROBOT  (YES/NO)

LIVE AT HOME WITH PARENTS? (YES/NO)
BIG BOY BED? (SINGLE, DOUBLE, QUEEN, KING)
CIRCUMCIZED (YES/NO)

I'll leave it to janey and the rest of you from firday night to add more
questions.