 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1237
Re: Trains and Brains (no Autopoints)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:13:28 GMT

Hey Tim....

Did you see this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1604473786

its the skeleton of a metroliner....this would an interesting way of
finally getting a working metroliner!!!

Seriously, though... I still can't believe someone was selling 2 metroliners
for under $200....I think that message was posted by Kevin Dixon ... in
Parlugment a few days ago....he sure got a good deal.

In less than 3 days, a Metroliner car auction is closing...but I was looking
forward in putting in a last minute bid, and see what happens....a few
"extra" coaches would certainly look good in my collection....