 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12359
  Re: Rule check

(...) OK, coming in late on this (and, I should add, being unable to currently stack up any blocks even *by hand* in my house due to a 9-month-old), you want to... ...encourage stacking but discourage piling... ...encourage some sorting... (...) How (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rule check

(...) That's ALWAYS been the case: Only blocks in the stack. What do you mean by robot emplaced platform? Calum (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rule check

(...) What I ment was to patch another hole before it forms: with scoring based only on total height above the floor, one spoiler strategy would be a single block on the end of a high pole (or platform). The tower would consist of one block but (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Rule check

(...) a) I'm not too concerned except all but the biggest holes, which usually are my fault. The rest I leave as an intellectual exercise for Steve Hassenplug's ego. :) b) "Capping" towers has been extensively discussed a few years ago. The general (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)