 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12342
Re: PaB in Toronto!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 23:35:29 GMT

Anyways, I'm sure JohnG will be here writing all about it in a few minutes.

Since he didn't...   ;]   I was there on Monday morning.  The selection is pretty much identical to the one at St.Jacob's.  There were some minor variations, but the number of bins were the same, as were the bag sizes and prices (within 4 cents).  The noteworthy exceptions were the "classic" light grey bricks (2x4 and 2x8) and plates (4x8).  Well, there was one other significant difference about that store, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say MILF here.  Oh wait, this is rtltoronto.  Okay..., MILF, MILF, MILF.   ;]

KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Ontario, Canada