 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1229
Re: Reset from 0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 16:17:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:

I stayed up till 5am last night to completely take apart the old bot and
rebuild it.  It is looking pretty good now, and use only 1/4 of parts of the
old bot.  Calum's talk about hockey bot is a good advice.  It now has the same
block over line problem however.

Wow! Thats dedication! I need to spend some more late nights on mine(wish I
didn't have to go to work...) I can't wait to see the other robots, since
this was such an open ended game. Like Calum mentioned, you can go about
solving this problem in many different ways.

Rob