 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1221
1220  |  1222
Subject:
Reset from 0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:45:49 GMT

Yike!

I just figure out that my extra large block eating bot "B4K4" would never work.
It take more than 15 seconds to eat one block, and I can never get the stomach
selecter to reset to the right place.  The structure is also breaking apart
after a minute of eating and stuff.  Well there we go for my very first
motorized technic MOC...

I DO have a simpler design that I can use.  Now that I learned a lot more about
technic and NQC, I may still have a functional "B4K4 MkII" for Saturday.

Off for some mid-night maniac building...