 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1220
Re: Saturday's festivities
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 03:37:55 GMT

"Chris Magno" <cmagno@home.com> wrote in message

Iain, would you mind burning me a copy of your robots CD??

I can replace the cd with a blank maxell CD.

huh...please. please. please.

Hmm... what I'll try to do is this. I'll see if I can't get my train1 video
finished. If I can, I'll make up a new layout with some of my old cartesian
stuff, I'll encode my old amusement rides stuff, throw in my other-edited
videos (Transit, amusements)... I guess that's like, it. I never know what
to put on these things. I can make several discs, I supose. :)

    Iain