 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12271
    Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted —Calum Tsang
   (...) No, we need to beat the horse. Beating the horse is part of the process, the discourse is required. Your comments are appreciated. (...) So, scenarios with the posted ruleset for home are: Pile of unstacked bricks in home: No points. Tower of (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto18 Draft Ruleset Posted —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Maybe one should start by asking all the people who have entered past block-stacking events... Then, ask Dave if grabbing a 2x2x2 cube is harder than a 4x4x4 cube (used in past events) From my experience, I'd say block stacking is NOT an easy (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)