 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12249
Re: Fire side chat with Chris. re: RTL18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

4a.  Block scoring.   I've skimmed many of the posts and have seen too many
options for colour sorting and stacking. and homing and stacking, and ???
with complex rules to follow.   I kind of like the idea of adding the home,
and sorting, but the socring is tough.  can anyone give me a CLEAR scenario
as to why we can not KISS.   i.e.  any tower scored using the fib method,
THEN we can do something SIMPLE like if its sorted, or on your home plate,
then you get a bonus, OR double... or something simple.  this way the new
guys can build, the  old pros can show off, and if it all works EVRYONE has
fun, and build to there ability.

1) Tower Height points (use Fabulous method)
2) +1 for each block of the correct color in a tower
3) +1 for each correct block in home, -1 for each wrong block in home

Why didn't you say so in the first place? ;)

I like it!

Done and done!

Small 'bots, big playfield and Steve H's scoring...

Dave K