 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1221
    Reset from 0 —Ka-On Lee
   Yike! I just figure out that my extra large block eating bot "B4K4" would never work. It take more than 15 seconds to eat one block, and I can never get the stomach selecter to reset to the right place. The structure is also breaking apart after a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reset from 0 —Chris Magno
   (...) Ouch..... don't worry. Everything is Just fine. just think "Calm blue ocean" Start on your newer bot. if all else fails..... bring what you got. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will have time to help on Sat. BTW Calum, do you have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reset from 0 —Calum Tsang
   (...) I have one for myself and one extra. I could probably bring two more if prodded with a poky thing. Who else needs one?* *-note. It's probably a REALLY GOOD IDEA if you own a laptop, to go buy one of these cables. They're only $49 and even if (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reset from 0 —Ka-On Lee
   (...) At first I thought you guys were talking about surge protector. Too bad they don't have locks for our RCX. I will just keep it in my pocket. :) I stayed up till 5am last night to completely take apart the old bot and rebuild it. It is looking (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Reset from 0 —Rob Stehlik
   (...) Wow! Thats dedication! I need to spend some more late nights on mine(wish I didn't have to go to work...) I can't wait to see the other robots, since this was such an open ended game. Like Calum mentioned, you can go about solving this problem (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)