 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12154
Re: Hobby Show Times Question.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 18:15:44 GMT

What are the times for the show?  Thursday setup, Friday, Saturday,
Sunday.  I might not be able to get Friday off.  I need to know if it's
even conceivable for me to setup my stuff in time on Thursday.

Derek

I just received an e-mail from the show co-ordinator--he stated that we can get
into the building at 9 a.m. Thursday and that we'll get kicked out at 9:30 p.m.

So that's an entire day of setting up, if we so choose.

If this is the plan, I'll book off both Thursday and Friday to be there for
helping set up.  I don't know if we'll have the tables and such first thing
Thursday morning but that's pretty much irrelevant for the train layout.

If other people feel like showing up anytime Thursday to start setting up their
displays, I should be there.  I would think that later on in the day would be
better.

Dave K