 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12153
12152  |  12154
Subject:
3D Pumpkin Redesign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:24:58 GMT

So I get the 2 3731 pumpkin packs and proceed to build the actual 3D pumpkin.
"Nice little basic set", I says to myself.

I take it to work to display at my cubicle, for it's the season for it, and
anyone who walks by immediately grabs it to have a closer look.  Well, many
times I've come back to my desk to find pieces of pumpkin all over the place.

So I wanted to make it a little stronger, for handling by
not-used-to-handling-LEGO-moc type people.

So with much further ado, here's my redesign.  It's extremely basic and anyone
who actually looked at the pieces left over from the two sets of 3731's after
following the instructions for the 3D pumpkin would probably have come up with
something similar.

http://sparky.i989.net/lv.htm

Dave K
-x-posting to rtl 'cause there's been some admonishing for rtl people posting in
other groups not rtl and not letting 'em know about it...  no shame here ;)