 General / 49349
Re: 3D Pumpkin Redesign
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:21:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
So I get the 2 3731 pumpkin packs and proceed to build the actual 3D
pumpkin.
"Nice little basic set", I says to myself.

With a very slight redesign of the original, you can fit a battery box in the
pumpkin, on which you can attach a 1x4 light brick. If you put the light brick
on in a certain way, they blink. Then use two of the red light bulb covers, and
the pumpkin become 10 times cooler, and scarier. The lights can be positioned
such that they are seen through the eyes.

Paul