 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12080
Re: Cell Phone Hell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 22:59:17 GMT

I hear ya.  When I moved out, I decided after a month that having a landline
was stupid, becuase I'm rarely home.  And then I realised, that because I
moved to a city where I don't know anyone, every single one of my phone
calls is long distance.

I really, really hate phones.  I usually just leave mine off.  If someone
really needs to get ahold of me, they'll email me or send me an IM.

And I can't stand that Bell apparently charges me 1 minute of useage every
time their system sends the little "envelope" icon to my phone or something
to say that a voicemail is on my phone, or something?!  I DONT GET THIS.
ARGH!!!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

HATE

    Iain