 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12076
Re: Cell Phone Hell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2004 15:19:05 GMT

On Mon, Oct 04, 2004 at 03:03:20PM +0000, Derek Raycraft wrote:
Telus and FIDO I haven't looked at yet.

FWIW, our sidekicks did work on FIDO when we were up there.  Phone, real
addressbook, and probably more than you want.  They do have (at least
here) deals on the new sidekickII, so it might not be terribly expensive
to get.

(CC-ing you directly because I haven't been very successful in posting
to lugnet via email lately).

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com