 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12023
  RE: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Drag Racing Tentative Ruleset

(...) I agree Derek. I just raised the question to avoid the possibility of a simple mechanical solution, as you have suggested :-) At one point, I thought about the problem of driving straight and detecting when the bot is just about to go over the (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto17 Drag Racing Tentative Ruleset

Okay, whoah, flood of posts about the drag racing. My thoughts - - I thought we were going to have a finish line, a fixed, known distance, from a fowl line (in our case, the end of the table), with an unknown distance from the fowl line to the start (...) (20 years ago, 27-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)