 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11938
  Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder

(...) First, what kind of a nut actually listens to and believes what Chris says?? Secondly, in rtlToronto bragging rights last for the first 30 minutes of the dinner on the same day of the contest. And Chris, there are absolutely no bragging rights (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder

(...) OK, lets clear the air here: This whole "bragging rights" thing stems from ... you guessed it ..... Steve. When ever Steve enteres a lego robot contest, his second question is "... whats the prize?" RTL has never OFFICIALLY had prizes, sure we (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ENDLESS stinking reminder

(...) :) What's my first question? (...) hmm. again, what was my first statement? (...) I hope you're seeing someone about the memory losses... (last line) (URL) me. I said I wasn't going for the prizes. You'll need to point out that this message is (...) (20 years ago, 2-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)