 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11926
  Re: Next rtlToronto Timing

(...) I am, actually. I will get the #%&*@ing thing working!! I will bring it to an event! All will say OOOH! AAAH! EVEN STEVE!! NO DUCKS WILL BE HARMED IN THE CREATION OF MY BOT! But seriously, part of the problem is that I didn't have enough (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Next rtlToronto Timing

(...) I'll be quick to OOOH and AAAH, when you get it working. I OOOHed and AAAHed Derek's. I OOOHed and AAAHed... well, I guess just Derek's... :) If you... I mean WHEN you get it working, we'll have let our robots play a game. Good luck Steve (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)