 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11833
  RE: Calum's gonna love this

(...) Dave, I really hope there are no Brits (or Aussies or Jamaicans) reading this post because you are impying that you are about to soil yourself. Of course, we know you actually need a _nap_, which is, I believe a kip across the pond. Ralph (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this

(...) No, I think you had it right the first time. :-) Derek (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this

(...) There are, and I caught it. Just figured he knew he was being a baby .... Oops, now I'm gonna catch it. Did they say they were coming to BrickFest. Think I'll have to rely on my superior knowledge of the room layout at GMU to find somewhere to (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this

(...) Or a snooze. Or catching some zeds. ROSCO (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Calum's gonna love this

(...) First, no soiling on my part--I have a few fetishes, but that isn't one of them. Thanks for the lesson in usage of words on other continents--I'm glad I didn't get to England or Austrailia before I knew this 'cause it's an expression my (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)