 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11729
  Re: Fed UP with rtl

(...) oh, just saving my breath. It seems the rtl events have really taken a turn for the worse. Six months ago, you guys were laughing at people who entered events like line-following or sumo. "What's an rtl event with zero participants; Line (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fed UP with rtl

(...) Ah, nothing like flaming Steve with a complete lack of sleep! I think the issue with BrickFest was that no one ever goes except for the crowd that does non-robot stuff, ie, Derek, JeffVW, JeffE, DaveK etc. It just happens the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Fed UP with rtl

(...) No, I guess I don't know who in the group does robots, and who doesn't. I actually assumed Derek did robots, because at rtl 15, he was the only person from Toronto who had a robot that could actually play Connect-Four. (Even if it was littered (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)