 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11666
    Re: Thoughts on drag racing —Derek Raycraft
   (...) Ya, as long as we are clear what the IR message is then it won't be a problem for any of the OSs that support IR. The problem is some of them encode messages the same way the standard firmware does, while others are more raw about it. I guess (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Thoughts on drag racing —Calum Tsang
   (...) Lillian is not a given. We probably will be at another library. I need to firm that up soon. Calum (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)