 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11652
  Dinner

Well it looks like dinner is on it's regular schedule. Unfortunately this means I'm going to miss it. I'll be driving through Enfield about that time. Actually I'll be driving through Enfield about that time on Thursday. But it makes the point I (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) Same here, I will be in Tremblant this weekend, so I will be away as well... :( Jeff VW (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) You know there is no snow this time of year, right? :-) Derek (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) Yeah, But there is a Lake, A mountain, Hiking Trails, Biking Trails and a Luge... (URL) VW (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) without the gutter to run in. Wow you have to steer and control your speed. Cool! There's also this race track to check out. :-) (URL) there aren't any events on while you are there. But the driving school should be running. Derek (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) Blue has an alpine slide?!?! :: pants :: We never made it up there last winter. This winter for sure. Iain (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) Well unless they have something new, as Calum recently discovered, they tore the old one out a couple of years ago. Derek (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Dinner

(...) I asked a year ago, and was told it they tore it up. I was at Blue again last month and over conversation with an employee, was told they tore it up because of maintenance cost concerns. Calum (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)