 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11655
Re: Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 14:02:03 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Same here, I will be in Tremblant this weekend, so I will be away as well... :(

You know there is no snow this time of year, right?  :-)

Yeah, But there is a Lake, A mountain, Hiking Trails, Biking Trails and a
Luge...

http://www.tremblant.ca/activities/luge_alpine.asp

Jeff VW

Derek