 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11653
Re: Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 13:01:31 GMT

Well it looks like dinner is on it's regular schedule.  Unfortunately
this means I'm going to miss it.  I'll be driving through Enfield about
that time.  Actually I'll be driving through Enfield about that time on
Thursday.  But it makes the point I won't be anywhere near Kelsey's on
the Queensway.

This is disappointing because I missed the last event being sick.  My
record of not missing rtl events is getting shot to hell this summer.

Same here, I will be in Tremblant this weekend, so I will be away as well... :(

Jeff VW

And I was planing to bring a "Shoe Box". :-(

Oh well, have fun, Hopefully I'll see you all in August.  Unless that
dinner's on at the same time we are all at Brickfest. :-)

Derek