 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11624
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available —Dave Astolfo
   (...) I had a good time at this event. Even though my bot went completely dumb after a few successful test runs... Strange things happened.. It's like it was posessed!!! I had to re-flash the bot, then had many problems downloading my prog (IR (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto16 Video Available —Iain Hendry
   (...) I think that's the norm. More than once I've had something built and ready to go at home, that seemed to work just fine... only to find out that in reality, something goes awry, for no reason whatsoever! But, I don't think this is common just (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)