 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11611
    Re: Results of RTL 16 —Iain Hendry
   (...) Roman and I both had a great time. :) This is the kind of event I like - totally laid back, relaxing, no-stress, and not crowded! Unlike Wonderland, which on Saturday was the highest-attended day in the last 3 years. We had to park in the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Results of RTL 16 —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Congrats on your much deserved win Iain. I could not attend the competition due to going out of town for the weekend. That's pretty incredible about all those people attending Canada's Wonderland. ...and parking all that way from the park... (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)