 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1157
    Re: robot stress —David Koudys
   (...) The last competiton I started building the 'bot 4 days before the event, took Thursday off from work and worked on it more, wrote the program the night before (at 3 a.m.) drove to toronto reprogramming and tweaking the 'bot and spent basically (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: robot stress —Chris Magno
   (...) Actually, I was thinking of once again postponing the dinner to the week AFTER the Robot games. My take is that most people could better use the time to work on robots. And by people I really mean, Me, and Rob, Bruce, and You. It looks like (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)