 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11531
    Looking for a parking space in Hamilton. —Derek Raycraft
   I'm hoping someone in the Hamilton area can lend me some parking space for and extended weekend in July. I'm going on a trip with my parents into the States. My parents live in London, and I live in Toronto. Ideally if we could meet in Hamilton it (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Looking for a parking space in Hamilton. —David Koudys
   (...) The problem with townhouses is that the driveways are sooo frickin tiny! But in the end, if there's nothing else, I have vistors parking across from my house and I'll park there for a week whilst leaving hte element in the driveway. Bottom (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Looking for a parking space in Hamilton. —Derek Raycraft
   (...) I thought of asking you directly, but then I thought space might be a problem. I am looking at other options, like possibly taking the GO Train. Depends on how much I have to carry. I appreciate the offer and if it's really not too much (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Looking for a parking space in Hamilton. —David Koudys
   (...) The good bit is that visitor parking is right across frm my driveway--20 extra feet for me to walk. So not really an inconvenience. (and the Homer Simpson gut jiggle has got to be worked on anyway--Woo Hoo!! Lookit it go!!!) Did anyone catch (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)