 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11472
  Sorting

So I parted my first 2004 set into my collection. I'm trying to figure out how to sort out the new greys. Now it was a technic set, and I don't separate technic colours much anyway, but it got me thinking about the future. I discovered, when I threw (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sorting

(...) Derek, I've spent plenty of time making fun of people who are freaking out over the color change. However, I just discovered how nice [the old] dark grey looks when accenting a blue or black robot. I didn't really consider the new colors to be (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sorting

(...) It's funny because the new Ferrari set is what prompted this. Not only does it have new grey bushings, it has red and white ones too. Now in a bin of thousands of bushings the red and white will still stand out, the new grey ones will never be (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)