 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1141
  Re: robots, not trains

(...) Rob, its funny that you should mention that.... Calum was surprised more people didn't show up at a certain past show... (we already know....) considering that (he said) there were over 100 at the robot competition versus only about 15 at the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LUG volume post (was robots, not trains)

(...) Ben, this is something I've noticed as well. I think its cool, that our little LUG (sorry Calum) is popular. and I'll even be be happy to say that i don't care if this lug is populated with posts about EITHER Trains or robots. HECK, if there (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)