 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11221
Re: Why I Love LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 15:15:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ralph Hempel wrote:
I read on Slashdot.com that magnetic fields produced near the head might damage
the DNA of the brain. These could be produced by items like electric shavers and
toothbrushes.

Any thoughts?

Not since I started shaving while brushing my teeth.

Ralph

Don't rule out those little items that we can't seem to live without--teh cell
phone--

what's my name again?

Ummm...