 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11219
RE: Why I Love LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:43:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I read on Slashdot.com that magnetic fields produced near the head might damage
the DNA of the brain. These could be produced by items like electric shavers and
toothbrushes.

Any thoughts?

Not since I started shaving while brushing my teeth.

Ralph