 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11214
  ITER

(URL) anyone else as absolutely disgusted about this as I am? I am so furious, I don't even know what to say. (URL) could have been us :( Iain (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ITER

(...) Let me first say that I have not heard or read about ITER until now, so Calum, you can flame me if you want. I may deserve it. But I *did* work at the Pickering nuclear generating plant one summer in the mid-80s. Ask me for details the next (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)