 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11214
11213  |  11215
Subject:
ITER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 01:36:38 GMT

http://www.iter.ca/backgrounders/iter-reactor.html

Is anyone else as absolutely disgusted about this as I am?  I am so furious,
I don't even know what to say.

http://www.iter.org/

That could have been us :(

    Iain