 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11125
  Built-in Train car separator

Hello all, At work today I was inspired and thought out a nifty little addition that shouldn't have taken much time to actually build. So when I got home, I started... (URL) seen 'em before, but I wanted this one to fit completely under the loading (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Built-in Train car separator

(...) (URL) See now this I like. It’s simple, it works and it's hidden very well. Keep up the good work. OnDrew p.s. the turntable looks promising (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: Built-in Train car separator

(...) I like it. Derek (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Built-in Train car separator

(...) Thanks Derek! I plan (and this is contingent on getting more straight track) to get a few of these separators on two lengths of track, and programming via NQC to LDCC and having an loco be able to swap cars at will. That's the big picture. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Built-in Train car separator

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ondrew Hartigan wrote: snip (...) Thanks OnDrew! I'm having a good time with it. The more motorized utilities I add now will make the RCX LDCC conversion that much better :) Basically I'm procrastinating on that bit by (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)