 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11126
Re: Built-in Train car separator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 05:59:39 GMT

   Hello all,

At work today I was inspired and thought out a nifty little addition that shouldn’t have taken much time to actually build. So when I got home, I started...

http://sparky.i989.net/ltrain.htm

I’ve seen ‘em before, but I wanted this one to fit completely under the loading dock. For the most bit, it does, too :)

Anyway, have a look and let me know what you think!

As well, I threw up some pics of the beginning stages of my roundhouse project.

It was a fun night!

Take care,

Dave K

See now this I like. It’s simple, it works and it’s hidden very well. Keep up the good work.

OnDrew

p.s. the turntable looks promising